$350 John Hasselfield Endowment Foundation Scholarship Program
Posted on January 10th, 2018
1. Be a student presently enrolled in an Alberta public school.
2. Provide a written essay (approximately 500 words) outlining
a. How and when the funds will be used?
b. What you have contributed financially or in other ways toward your goal?
c. What obstacles, financial or otherwise beyond your control, are impeding achievement of your goals?It is important to convey a clear message to the Foundation Directors with your essay. Use as few or as many words as you feel necessary to tell us your story.
3. Provide a letter of reference from an adult other than a family member (educator, coach or mentor).
4. Use the funds allocated for the intended purpose and provide the directors with follow-up.
Note: the Foundation will not offer funding for post secondary education.
5. Be a Canadian citizen residing in Canada or permanent resident of Canada.
6. Apply only once in a 3 year period if successful.
Application due: March 1, 2018
Link to scholarship info: http://www.johnhasselfield.com/applandselect.html